A robust and thorough COVID Safe Plan will be implemented in accordance with the Victorian Government’s Public Events Framework.
Below are some of the COVID Safe measures we are putting in place for the La Fiera Wine & Food Festa
La Fiera’s Wine & Food Festa is an outdoor event, held in a large setting, with allocated seating in two zones and is operating as a Tier 3 registered CovidSafe Public Event.
The following COVID Safety measures in accordance with the Victorian Government’s Public Events Framework have been implemented.
Pre-Event – Tickets will be pre-sold with no gate sales
- All guest details must be recorded at the time of booking, including name, contact phone number and email address to ensure accurate pre-event communications and contact tracing
- The event will be operated in two zones, Jubilee Park and the Great Alpine Road/Town Piazza
- Ticketholders must not to attend if they feel unwell with COVID-19 symptoms, are awaiting the results of a COVID test or have visited a red zone in the last 14 days. If you are requesting a refund, please refer to our ticketing terms and conditions.
- Click here to for link to Service Victoria link to download the app
- There will be clear demarcation of the two event zones with additional pedestrian management and wristbands allocated for seated ticket Zone
- Our COVID Safe planning allows for communal seating, therefore groups will be seated at communal tables with other guests
- Hand sanitising stations will be placed throughout the site and on each food and wine stall
- Service Victoria App must be downloaded by patrons to register using the QR codes to be completed by all attendees. Details will be retained for 28 days by DHHS for contact tracing purposes, then destroyed.
- Check-in and health surveys will be completed by all entertainers, stallholders, volunteers and workers. Details will be retained by event organisers for 28 days for contact tracing purposes, then destroyed.
- Queue management at food and wine tents through crowd control barriers with designated entry and exit points
- First aid providers are Alpine Health completed Victorian Government approved COVID Safe training