A robust and thorough COVID Safe Plan will be implemented in accordance with the Victorian Government’s Public Events Framework.
Below are some of the COVID Safe measures we are putting in place for the La Fiera Wine & Food Festa
La Fiera’s Wine & Food Festa is an outdoor event, held in a large setting, with allocated seating in two zones. General Admission and Premium Group seating
The following COVID Safety measures in accordance with the Victorian Government’s Public Events Framework have been implemented.
- Tickets will be pre-sold with limited gate sales
- All guest details must be recorded at the time of booking, including name, contact phone number and email address to ensure accurate pre-event communications
- The event will be operated in two zones, Jubilee Park and the Great Alpine Road/Town Piazza
- Ticketholders must not to attend if they feel unwell with COVID-19 symptoms, If you are requesting a refund, please refer to our ticketing terms and conditions.
- There will be clear demarcation of the two event zones with additional pedestrian management and wristbands allocated for premium seated ticket Zone
- Our COVID Safe planning allows for communal seating, therefore groups will be seated at communal tables with other guests
- Hand sanitising stations will be placed throughout the site and on each food and wine stalls
- Queue management at food and wine tents through crowd control barriers with designated entry and exit points
- First aid providers are required to have completed Victorian Government approved COVID Safe training